mastercaster
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 329600
Vehicle:
2012 WRX 5dr Limited
Ice Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy25 View Post
I was the same way when I first started considering a 2013 hatch. At the time I started the thread, I was looking at 2008-2010 used models, and they're ugly IMO. It took me a couple days to figure out why I liked the 2013 hatch but not the 2010 hatch since it's roughly the same body style. The 2011+ hatch looks much better with that changed front bumper.

The dealer decals are going to go this weekend. I'll do some photoshop wizardry to see how it looks with other badges removed. Now for the n00b question. What's the best way to remove badges? Fishing line and Goo-Gone?
i debadge all of my vehicles. this is by far the easiest one ever. cut them off with fishing line, then a standard hair dryer provides plenty of heat to take the rest off. just heat it up and rub/roll the adhesive in one direction. i literally had all of mine off in 15 minutes. when i was doing my horn upgrade, i was going to remove the front wrx emblem while i had the bumper off, but forgot. so that one will have to wait until another time. you have to get that from the inside of the bumper.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mastercaster is offline   Reply With Quote