Scooby Guru

Member#: 37210
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2016 Subaru WRX
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterz View Post
Born and raised a Cowboys fan and I still find myself cheering for them. I was also a fan of the Oilers back in the day, still haven't grown a liking for the Texans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrtor View Post
I grew up in a die-hard Cowboys house. When I was as small as 5yrs old I picked the 49ers as MY team. Just to go against my dad. He hated Montana and Rice so much! You can imagine his anger when Young, TO, and Rice were there. I stayed a 49ers fan till I was around 18-19. Then my dad sort of convinced me to join the dark side. He bought me a TO Cowboys jersey. I just rooted for them because my family does.

When we got the Texans, I pretty much switched to the new home team. Didn't seem to make sense to not cheer for them, but it felt wrong straddling the fence between Dallas and Houston.

Now that my wife is kinda into the Texans, I can just watch the games with her and get away from the Dallas stuff nowadays....
So the question is this. Are the both of you born and raised in Houston or surrounding area? Are either of you from the Dallas area?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Hotrodguru is offline   Reply With Quote