View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #258
GriffithBuilt
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 141927

Unfortunately with a muffler in the hatch design I can't make them for the same price as a zero muffler system, and making a design on the hatch given the space constraints that deletes the muffler would most likely make it more expensive. Not only that, but the actual pipe involved in the hatch design is larger in diameter and thereby more expensive. For an example, I can get all of the mandrel bent piping in the Sedan system for around the same price that I can get a third of the piping in the hatch. I wish I could do better, but that's the best I can do, and I'm extending half of the full catback discount ($100 when you buy the AB & the Midpipe) for everyone who buys an axleback until we release the midpipe. Not only that but I'm throwing in a $50/off coupon to every axleback order for use toward the midpipe.

I know for the quality and workmanship, we are extremely competitive. I think you will all find that we are very diligent in chasing manufacturability which leads to good pricing where we're able to provide it. But we aren't going to sacrifice quality or the fit and finish of the final product to save a dime and be the cheapest on the block.

Jason
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by GriffithBuilt; 03-03-2011 at 01:30 AM.
GriffithBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote