Old 12-23-2005, 08:24 PM   #1
colin edge
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 97648
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Default 1986 Subaru GL-10 Turbo 4WD in Richmond, Virginia

Hey guys,

I've got a '86 Subaru GL-10. It's a turbocharged 1.8 (EA82T) with a push-button 4WD manual transmission. The car has 134,000 miles on it. White exterior with a blue interior in good shape. It is located in Richmond, VA (Central Virginia) and needs to go as soon as humanely possible!!!

The good:
New battery, newer axle, tons of new gaskets included, no rust holes in the body, interior in good shape, digital dash works, converted over from air suspension to non-air suspension (extra set included), runs well, low mileage!

The bad:
One rust hole in the trunk the size of a baseball, the speakers do not work (blown), headlamp switch inoperative (parking lights work), a few oil leaks (but gaskets included), turbo up-pipe has a leak, transmission right output shaft is LOOSE (causes axle pin to break, sometimes...)

I want this car gone, ever since I got it it's been a pain in my ass. I haven't titled it or registered it in Virginia so it still has a Pennsylvania clear title and I have it in my hand. I paid 900 dollars plus the gas and time to pick it up 5 hours from me, and the parts I have. I have spent around 1300 dollars on this thing and I understand I am going to take a loss.

600 DOLLARS OR BEST OFFER. WILL NEED TO BE TOWED OUT!

Email me here since I may not check this thread/forum as often as normal.
[email protected] is the email address!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Colin

P.S. Pictures available on request. Email me for them!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
colin edge is offline   Reply With Quote