Lo.
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 272277
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2006 Aspen White
Limited WRX Swaggin

Talking Lo & her Trina.bby

Ohaiii! My name is Laura, my friends call me Lo and I LOVE my daily driven Trina!

Before I got my scoob, I had a 2006 Mazda3 hatchback. I bought it new and definitely loved the look of the ***8216;modern day station wagon' but I'm a diehard snowboarder & I live in the PNW where it rains about 300 days a year***8230;so I needed AWD.

I've always LOVED subies-nothing beats that rumble. :drool: My best friend bought an STi and then I started dating a guy with a WRX***8230;which I may or may not have stolen from him all the time. You can imagine how jealous I was!

I was always looking online at scoobs. I knew exactly what car I wanted- the year, model & color- and I wouldn't settle for anything else. It wasn't until September 2010 that I decided it was finally time to get mine. January 28th I found ***8216;THE' car! I put the mazda up for sale-it sold the next day. Then I flew to California on the morning of January 30th-a Sunday- bought the car and drove it the 14+ hours back home, slept for 2 hours and went to work Monday morning with a grape 5 hr energy in my hand and the BIGGEST smile on my face.

She's my daily driver and I love it! Waking up on the way to work with that turbo spooling....nothing better. So you might spot us rollin' around WA! If you do, be sure to throw up the deuce!

Trina-***8216;the baddest B****'- is a 2006 Aspen White Limited WRX Wagon and here is a bit about her***8230;

Engine/Exhaust
Invidia N1 Street Exhaust
ERZ Downpipe
Turbosmart 50/50 Recirc BOV

Suspension
BC Racing Type BR Coilovers
Ingalls Engineering Camber Bolts-Front & Rear

Wheels/Tires
Purple 18x9.75 +20 XXR 527s
225/40/18 Falken Ziex 912
-4***730; Camber-Front & Rear

Interior
Kartboy Short Shifter
Kartboy Shift Knob
Peanut Butter OEM Heated Leather Seats

Exterior
Cleared Headlights
04-05 Wagon tail lights
6k Low Beam HID's
3k HID Fogs
35% Tint
Purple Emblems-Front & Rear
Limited Lip
Purple Hella Supertone Horns
Customized License Plate-***8216;GETLO'
Rolled Fenders Front & Rear

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Lo.; 10-24-2011 at 12:40 AM.