Old 05-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
AMR
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 171509
Chapter/Region: Tri-State

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdugo View Post
awesome product Rob! does it work for USDM STIs only like Cobb AP?
I would have to check the ECU pin-out on the EURO vehicles. As long as there were no changes. The unit will work with them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellgeek101 View Post
No 04-07 sti love huh?
Already in the works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02fastWRBLUE View Post
sounds quite tasty!

I run Hondata on my turbo S2000 and i must say, there is NOTHING better than an OBD-II compliant "stand alone" system. I have had this car inspected in 2 different states without changing a thing, including the tune.

I commend you on making something that seems to be similar, as it is not often that a manufacturer will take the extra steps to make it OBDII compliant.

Thank you and I agree with 100%

It is no fun having a high horsepower daily driver if it is not OBDII compliant.

-Rob
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
[/SIZE]
[FONT=Century Gothic][B]Instant Messenger:[/B] [COLOR=red][I][B]AMR Performance[/B][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=black][B]
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][COLOR=black][B]ECU SOFTWARE & PERFORMANCE PARTS MANUFACTURER[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/LEFT]