Old 03-29-2003, 06:24 PM   #1
BajaMark
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 34622
Vehicle:
2003 Baja
Regatta Red Pearl

Smile Picked up my Baja today!

I've been working on a deal for about 3 weeks now - I was in the process of selling my 2000 BMW 323Ci - and closed the deal on Wednesday. We went to pick it up this morning. I really wasn't comcerned about the color - but did want a 5sp. I ended up with a Regatta Red Pealr beauty that I like more and more every minute.

This is our 6th Subaru. We've owned a '73 sedan, a '76 4WD wagon, a '77 4WD Wagon an '83 Brat and my wife currently drives an '89 Outback LTD 30th Anniversary Edition wagon. The Baja really is impressive.

I've put about 40 miles on it today and it only took about 5 minutes of driving for me to confirm that I'm going to love this car.

With all the discounts and coupons available, I was able to select one that had quite a few options. That's always been one of the great things about Subarus to me. The base price model is reasonably priced and already has lots of "extras." The accessories are, for the most part, pretty reasonable. This one had the popular equipment group, the protection group, the bed cargo group and the tweeter kit. I added the upgraded speakers and the bed cover (both are on order and will get installed next week). It sure is a fun ride.

Any bad or good experiences with the bed cover?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BajaMark is offline   Reply With Quote