Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 94070
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

Dude,
I think you are blowing this out of proportion.
First if you are sponsored like you say, then shame on you for blaming Greg. i say this because you should have signed a contract to show your car, during the interview/ paperwork YOU not Greg should have signed a statement of repair. If you know you are to attend a specific car show, why are you going to order something that has to be imported to the US. Do you understand how much can go wrong with an order that is being imported? Part availability is gonna vary day to day and their are time differences. Then you have to deal with customs out of Japan ect., then customs in. need I say more.
Best you can do is hope for the best, but be prepared fro the worst. Missing your show or whatever happened is not his fault, it is yours. You should have showed your car the way it was, then added the new part to your mod list after receipt and install.
I have seen nothing on the website that guarantees a specific ship date. I have had a couple conversations with Greg about ordering and have ordered parts and he can only give ESD's only god knows how long it mey take. i'm sure Greg would fly over and pickup each part if required, but hell we wouldnt be able to afford them anymore.
I know about sponsorships, i used to back in my younger days be sponsored in autoX ( ProSolo) in Japan.
If you own your own paint and body shop sponsor yourself and take the tax cuts, much easier, less stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolizion View Post
owed is $203.39
not $160.00

I would like to say your a standup guy...
I understand buisness **** happens,
I own a custom paint shop.

I also understand that when I ****up an order
(it happens to everyone sooner or later)
I make up for it.

if I ****ed up an eddie trotta bike (which has happend) and it took me longer then 3 minutes over a deadline, you better believe me he would be on the phone with me before I could even say his name with more curse words then a drunken new yorken irishman.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dibblejr is offline   Reply With Quote