Scooby Newbie

Member#: 376594
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Sedan
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonDrums View Post
I play drums (hence my username) and played a show on Saturday with my band Atma Weapon. I usually drive my Outback to shows but I'm doing headgaskets on that so I brought my WRX wagon.

This was the first time I've brought my drums to a show since I went hardcore with the WRX. It looks, sounds and rides much more aggressive than when I used it as a DD and people suddenly couldn't get over the fact I could fit my whole drumset in the car. They were like "Woah! You can fit all of those drums in there too?" and "holy crap I thought you were backing up to do a burnout or something, that car is sick".

I NEVER got comments like that before at shows with the WRX. They didn't care, it wasn't surprising and if anything they'd ask " does your Mazda get as good of gas mileage with all that crap in the car?"

Either people care now because my band is doing well or I have the car dressed up to where it turns more heads than it used to. I don't care, I'm just glad people think something I do is cool. Too long has my taste in music and cars impressed only technically minded men and annoyed girls lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ahiq3M2BJE

You dont listen to Avenged Sevenfold by chance..do you? Only band I've seen where the drummer twirls his drumstick in his hand more then once in a performance, live or on video. Good sound though! Little light for me... but music is music. Love the wagon! The more I look at my base 2.5TS the more I love it
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
hogdweeb is offline   Reply With Quote