View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
zachd
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 267575
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2008 STi

Default Getting ready to sell the STi, any dealer recommendations for replacement Subaru?

Well, the time has come to part ways with my 08 STi. Even though I just completed a full build on it over the summer, I need something more practical considering the amount of activities I do outdoors. This car limits me as to where I can go (basically no offroad), and on top of that it gets driven maybe 100 miles per week, if that. Anyways, I will try and sell it private party, and I am pretty much completely opposed to parting it out. Don't have the time.

My biggest question, and I think I already know the answer, is which dealer should I go to pick up a new 2013 XV Crosstrek Limited? I'm talking in terms of customer service, pricing, and possibly for trade in value? My car is heavily...heavily modified, and I know dealers could give two craps about that.

...I have heard nothing but good feedback about Subaru Superstore, even though they are an hour away from me. I refuse to go to Power Subaru, they have failed me in the past.

What's everyone else's opinions and past experiences with valley Subaru dealers?

Thanks in advance,
Zach
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
zachd is offline   Reply With Quote