Scooby Newbie

Member#: 173892
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2005 SpecB 1of1 BPE
grandma gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghighlm View Post
I am basically in your boat at this time, I have been watching this for a long time and I am curious to see how it all plays out. If it truly is the larger TE04H and all that, this should turn out to be a fun DD turbo for the 2.0

Does either company port the wastegate, wouldn't that help some? I know its not "bigger" but it should help none the less.

Side note - Performance Techniques needs to make a user account and throw out some information on here. This could help clear up any misconceptions and could increase sales in the end and thats not a bad thing either.

I will continue to stalk this and see where it goes.
Performance Techniques does port the IWG that was a huge reason for me buying this TD04 from them and not someone else. In conjunction with my true divorced DP that is VTA, IMO I should be able to control this turbo.

Also, in regards to the hot side wheel issue, whether it's a TD04H or a TE04H either are bigger than stock. I just wish it was the TE04H, I was under this impression until now. I am going to cal James at PT to get this all sorted out.

My point any bigger wheel on the hot side, as long as it's bigger, I would buy especially over the option of clipping the stockie wheel.

Cheers,
~Wolf
WTi
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ForesterWTi is offline   Reply With Quote