ryanx
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 252646
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2002 stage2 wrx
aspen white

Default where to buy oem tail lights for 02 wrx wagon

hey i smoked my tail lights with vht niteshade out of impulse and i honestly love how it looks so much but the problem is my mom is super freaked out about it
she liked it a lot at first and then i guess she read something about it being illegal to modify tail lights
and something about if someone hits you they can blame it on the fact that my tail lights are modified which is complete bull**** but i guess thats the world we live in with everyone trying to pass the consequences of their actions onto others
honestly if you cant see the huge back end of a white wagon soon enough to not hit it you have bigger problems than my tail lights

anyways i want to buy new housing for my tail lights because although i am 20 and make my own car payments and pay for my own insurance i still dont like to upset my mom and she gets really stressed easily
ive been looking online for somewhere to order them from but i just cant seem to find anywhere
i want the regular oem ones that come stock but the only thing i can find are weird clear ones that all say "not for wagons" or something of that sort

i guess i could sand the ones i smoked down back to normal but i really dont want to because i put a lot of work into them and i really like how they look so i want to keep them for later

can someone please help me out in finding somewhere to order them from?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ryanx is offline   Reply With Quote