jake1191
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 326058
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
World Rally Pearl Blue

Default New 2013 WRX Owner

Well finally made my way to the car I have wanted for some time now. I picked up my 2013 WRB 5-door WRX on Thursday. I am completely new to Subaru's and AWD, I have always been a RWD kind of person. So far I love the car. It is scads better than my 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T. The quality is milestones ahead of the GenCoupe in every aspect.

Now onto some questions.

1) I plan on doing a Torqued Performance stage 1 with a Cobb SF intake and Nameless Cat-back. My hardest decision is getting the AccessPort first or the catback first.

2) I want to run a turbo blanket but not 100% sure if the PTP will work on my VF-52 with say a Cobb heatshield.

3) Is there any options for a gauge pod other than ATI? I only need two spaces(Boost and Wideband) but I can live with 3 and add oil pressure.

4) Is whiteline suspension good stuff compared to say Cusco? I know from having a few RX-7s Cusco is/was good stuff.

5) I want to stock up on oil change items. Fumoto valve has already been ordered for the first oil change. I was planning to use Amsoil because I can get cases at wholesale through my work. Anything better out there for these cars and what filter does everyone prefer?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jake1191 is offline   Reply With Quote