View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 02:11 PM   #1
Ron@RalliTEK
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 128215
Question Portland Dyno Day!!

Who is interested in a dyno day and how far in advance would you like the notice? The event would be in Portland and we would love as many people there as possible. Tuners will be on hand to answer questions as well as offer assistance. We would love to have one soon after the first of the year but would also like to give as much notice as possible.

Well it looks as though Saturday January 6th will be the day. Unfortunately we will not be able to tune any cars on the dyno. The time required to tune a car will make it difficult if not impossible to do at an event like this. We want people to have equal time as well as offer as many people the opportunity to dyno their cars. Any tuning will have to be done before or after the dyno run. In the event you would like to have the car tuned after your run, you can do so and dyno the car after but you will be charged the group fee again (time permitting). Any tuning will be done on an individual basis and is not included in the price. Tuning and or labor can be scheduled through Rallitech or Torqufreaks. If you are planning to attend this event let me know by December 29th if possible so we can begin scheduling. First come first serve so get your name is early. The maximum spots available will be 40 so I am sure the day will fill up quickly. If you have any questions, email me.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Ron@RalliTEK; 12-26-2006 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Update but cannot reply to post!
Ron@RalliTEK is offline   Reply With Quote