Scooby Newbie

Member#: 56945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
08 STI Base Model
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZScoobie View Post
So now everytime I comment or suggest something its Self Promotional? Your a real piece of work AL. There is no need for enrichment past the trq peak or before it. ITs called VE. If the car was knocking due to heat soak on the TMIC you should have mapped and tuned the Damn Air intake temp map.. This way if the Air temps rise there will not be knock. With the water injection on and that afr this engine is chugging on water and fuel. The more and more I read your posts the more I realize you really dont know what you are doing. Maybe thats why my phone rang 5 times a day for weeks and weeks. ITs sad that you have this attitude and are so quick to bite people. Or sue people.

Clark
You won't find me introjecting myself into your or other tuner's threads with these kind of second opinions and insults of other people's work

I find this kind of negative marketing and trash talking is not something I feel the need to engage in nor do I look favorably upon those who engage in this kind of behavor.

As a so called professional tuner - and one who neglects to support these forums with vendor fees - I would expect and hope that you would let your work and tuning speak for itself. Rather it seems you feel the need to take pot shots and make insults about your other peers in this business.

Al on ICS CPU
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
IMPORTEDCARS is offline   Reply With Quote