View Single Post
Old 05-22-2000, 05:17 PM   #1
inzomniak
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 953
Angry Today I almost died....

I was going down Granville today and to beat a red light I sped up to 140km/h... so I beat it and then somehow I pissed off Mr."Souped Up" Tiburon and he decided to race with me.
We were both "at the line" on 70th turning right to go on Oak Street Bridge and I blew him off the line but he eventually caught up cause I had to brake to be safe cause I didn't really trust myself going that fast. My cousin was in the car too and he was pissing his pants...

So.... he decided to go off the first exit to Garden City and he lane changed. I went and cut in 4 cars ahead of him and I sped up to the light. On the bridge I swear we were going at 150km. Anyway, I didn't really want to race with him cause my cousin was in the car so I drove at the same speed as the car next to me so he can't cut in front of me... This worked until the Mercedes that I was 'paralleling' decided to speed up and as I looked into my rearview I didn't see him anymore... he was beside me and he was cutting in... ****! I slammed on the brakes and my ABS came on... and he JUST missed me...

If he hit me I would have jumped the curb and slammed into a tree or something.

Moral of the story: Don't race with passengers in your car, and Tiburons suck.
That had to be the ugliest car in the world... gold mags, big ass spoiler (what does he need that for? to fly?)...

Well, at least I am still alive, but I feel I have to do some modifications on my STOCK 2.5RS... DOH!

Kick some Tiburon ass...

The end, thanks for reading my rant.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
inzomniak is offline   Reply With Quote