Member#: 111202
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2004 STi
Blue/Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarverSnell View Post
THIS.

Edit: ...where's the GoPro footage from the last meet?!
I know!!! I need to get it done. It is on my long list of to dos! We have a ton of video footage for various things, including tuning, dyno days etc we need to post, HOWEVER, with all these client cars, we try to focus on the work at hand first, but I PROMISE, there will be video before our next cruise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchdoc View Post
Ummm, you guys need to get off yer butts on fix some cars!! That's alot of hawtness for one shop.
I know right! Alot of these cars have come in pretty recently and are all in various stages of their builds, whether it be waiting on parts, custom goody materials and so on! Allthough it never fails that some of these projects get a little off track as we get in to them many of our clients add other "to do's" to their build list while they are here...Ahem, cough, Tad, Joe...... We also have people drop off their cars very early to their appointments and others drop off and wait to be fit in. Most of these you will see at the track with us and at local auto x'es this year, so keep an eye out for more DRACO stickers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiousd1983 View Post
Got any n/a Impreza goodies? I need to stop by and check out the shop one day on the way home!

Unfortunately no N/A stuff laying around as of yet! Come on by!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Draco Performance; 01-13-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Draco Performance is offline   Reply With Quote