View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 02:27 AM   #1
2win2rbo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 114349
Default Problems wiring Under the Dashboard - Subaru Legacy BG5

Hello!

I am from the Philippines and i believe you can help me with my problem since our platform is also left hand drive and the engine - ej20. I am currently having a hard time dealing with our local dealer (GM) because they have not been proper with their work. Anyway, most factory dealers in our country are really very inefficient and corrupt.

My car had starting problems. I bought it to our trusted mechanic but he said that the problem maybe related to the ECU. So we brought it to our local dealer for check up. After 3 days of continous follow-up, they had not made any progress yet so we were forced to pull out the car because we had already been charged with PhP 3500 or USD 67 for storage, bad... We found out that the wiring was completely messed up. We had the car towed to the trusted mechanic and he found out that it was only an adjustment to the timing belt that halted the car's operation. The car started but he check engine lights on and off unpredictably. Sometimes, the check engine is off and the speedo is on, but when the speedo is off, the engine turns off during downshift.

I believe this is due to the messed up wiring. If i only have a diagram for the wiring under the dashboard, i believe it will help me lot.

What should be done here? Does anyone have a diagram for this wiring?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
2win2rbo is offline   Reply With Quote