Scooby Newbie

Member#: 83441
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 5DR WRX
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpediem View Post
I think the majority of wrx/sti owners (or to-be-owners) are well informed, know what they want, and are willing to order and wait for it...and wait for it...and wait for it........to get a good price.
I was just thinking about this yesterday. I've wanted a wrx/sti for about 8 years and I just ordered one on 8/15. I didn't even look at any other cars. I didn't even test drive one. I, only recently, realized that there are SO many other model and manufacturers and options out there. The first thing I did when I was interesting in buying was come here and do my research. I keep joking with my girlfriend that I should cancel my order and get a minivan instead. Does everyone else just go to Joe Schmo dealership and say they want "a car" and the salesman just recommends things? I can't imagine driving home a car that I had no knowledge about prior to walking in the dealer's door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweezly View Post
Mine is SLOW, but it's very nice to be in and isn't bad all around. I'd like try out a turbo one sometime to see how it is.

It was a hard adjustment basically coming from an 11 WRX to this. I think I'll have a WRX again, but probably not til next gen.
I've honestly been pleased with my experience with Hyundai. My girlfriend has an 08 base sonata and it's a pretty decent car.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mclrn227 is offline   Reply With Quote