Old 10-07-2012, 04:52 AM   #5
chanomatik
Scooby Guru

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Yeah, snow should drop in a couple of weeks. I bought snow tires last Saturday: 205/55R16 Hankook iPikes on steelies.

Alaska is usually very leafy. We've had a couple of windstorms recently that knocked down a BUNCH of trees and it's been super wet from all the rain, causing floods and ruined footwear.

I've been gradually getting a hang of the BRZ. Bought it last night with 6 miles, now have about 138 miles on it and just hit half a tank of gas. Loving it! Got it tail-happy a couple of times, reminds me of what I miss about RWD.

We did a small meet of BRZs. A Satin White Pearl Limited, a Lightning Red Limited, my Crystal Black Silica Limited and a Sterling Silver Premium. We looked GOOD cruising around. We don't think we'll ever find the old guy that bought the Galaxy Blue Limited to do a photo session (or even the owner of World Rally Blue Limited), but otherwise we have every other color covered since GrinderAK bought the Dark Gray Metallic.

I also discovered that I have the dreaded chirp. Actually, I think all of us do. However, I'm not concerned with it at the moment. I can't hear that well and I usually have my music blasting anyways.

The timing took a while, but had it arrived any sooner or later I wouldn't have been able to purchase it. I just so happened to get my WRX sold on Friday, same day I bought this, and my pre-approval was expiring, too, so I would've received a much worse APR and had to put more money down than I already did. My credit score went down with all this WRX drama I've had to deal with. I can't praise the BRZ enough for how well it fits my current lifestyle. I feel like I'm being rewarded for making the choice to have as few responsibilities as possible.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote