View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:34 AM   #1
ammfab
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 346254
Default so I ported a set of ej25 heads

well I think they are ej25 heads anyways. Basically im here to ask some questions about the intake port design on these heads. I believe these are 257 heads but I'm not sure. I'm doing a quick port job for a quick buck for one of my machinist buddies. I've seen on the forums the divider in the intake port getting taken back and trimmed..... ending in a look similar to a Honda b16 intake port design. I'm wondering if this design is better for flow verses the stock design where the divider comes all the way out to the front edge of the intake port. wether the gains are low lift or high lift if you guys know could you shed some light for me please. I've already ported these heads I've got but I still would like to know the answer. I didn't get them flowed before and I'm not going to get them flowed after basically because I'm not getting extra cash from the guy to do so. I will put some before pictures up and as soon as I get the heads wrapped up here which should be tomorrow I'll put finished pics up also.

Mike
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ammfab is offline   Reply With Quote