Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (50)

Member#: 36596
Vehicle:
2009 135i
Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by teiva-boy View Post
Glad you're back! I've been afraid to purchase anything wondering if there was going to be a lack of support. I have a prodrive axleback on my FXT, and it drones like mad! and am looking for something else.
Although we've been away from this forum for a while we've always been alive and kickin , I think the list of products we've been working on are a pretty good indication of that. We're definately one of the few that does a real dedicated FXT exhaust(not just a WRX muffler with appropriate hangers, but a purpose built FXT muffler section). Most WRX performance mufflers are too small to properly dampen the sound(in the cabin) with the SUV body style.

R.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/URL]
[/URL]
[B][COLOR=red]No PM's[/COLOR]. Please email: [/B]
Daddy's SCP is offline   Reply With Quote