Old 12-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #432
RallySport Direct
Former Vendor

Member#: 33174
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
Chat Email or Phone!
888-457-2559

First of, I would like to apologize as for the time being for the lack of images of some of the items. We are in the process of getting the lift put up and it did not get here in time for when these items got installed. So some of the under car bracing images will be posted as soon as the lift goes up.

First off we have the Cusco Front Cross Member Power Brace 692 492 M. We installed this in conjunction with Cusco Front Lower Arm Bar Type II 692 477 A. Install was straight forward and didnt require any specialty tools. One thing I noticed was that this brace is BEEEEEFY! About 2 times heavier then the dinky stock unit. Overall driving impression was that the front end of the car was way more stable. Turn in was smoother and more planted, and the car did seem to give a little more feedback through the front end as well. Which is always nice to know what the car is doing.

Next we added the Cusco Rear Strut bar 692 541 A with the brand new Cusco Quick release latches 00B 540 C. I must say that the latches are freaking slick! No more having to worry about messing up the bars finish if you have to throw stuff in the trunk, and the anodized aluminum caps look amazing!

Next is Cusco Front Member Brace 692 492 FM. This ties into the upper and lower radiator support, and sits right behind the OEM crash beam. The brace has even a little bracket to re-locate the temp sensor!

We also installed the Cusco Rear Member Power Brace 692 492 RM, Cusco Power Center Floor Brace 692 492 C, Cusco Rear Member Side Brace 687 492 RS. Promise as soon as our lift is up we will get more images of these individual braces

Very glad to have a chance to work with Cusco on this project and try out many of the braces to get some real life feedback. Now only if the weather will warm up!

Kirill
RallySportDirect.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by RallySport Direct; 12-18-2012 at 05:16 PM.
RallySport Direct is offline   Reply With Quote