Scooby Newbie

Member#: 217828
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
00 Impreza 2.5RS
Blue Ridge Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonzFaSTi View Post
Now that a few more months have gone by how is everything?

We are coming up this week to check everything out and see how we like it. Unfortunately it's going to be nice the whole time we are there and only rain once. We were hoping to get a lot of rain on our trip to make sure it was something we can handle. Either way it will be nice to check out the area.
We're still loving it! Dont regret it a single day! Always discovering new places and new restaurants. Of course its been dry and freaking cold so we havent experienced a "typical Portland" winter but its still pretty different. Again though we love the rain and cant wait for it to come and bring the temp up a few degrees. My co-worker is pretty much my outdoorsy tour guide and he's lived here for 8+ years and he said he's still finding new campgrounds and places to visit.

We've actually recruited most of our family up here also, selling their half decent houses for close to a million and buying something 10x's nicer for half as much! Plus free baby sitters! Haha. I know this is why Oregonions hate Californians.

My only complaint, all the bandwagon Seattle Seahawks fans! Go 49ers!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
IHeartE30s is offline   Reply With Quote