View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #9944
BeaSTIngTurbo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 365193
Default Ordered 13 STI sedan DGM no ETA

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post, hopefully which will be the first of many... that's if I ever get my car. I placed an order for a Dark Grey STI 2013 limited from a dealership in Connecticut early July, prior to the deadline for the August allocation. I made a deposit when the order was made. The saleswoman whom I have been dealing with told me that we would have to wait for the September allocation to see if my car is in the shipment. I find it hard to believe that in this day and age a dealership cannot track a car order and see whether or not your car is in the pipeline. How real is the risk that I may not secure a dark grey limited 2013 STI? Am I overreacting at this point? I have seen people with very long wait times, however this late into the year, I've been hearing about the 2014 model coming out and am not sure when they would end production of the 2013 model. If things were to fall through, how safe is my deposit with the dealership? Is it as good as gone? Right now she is on vacation (returning this coming monday) but I plan on grilling her when she gets back until she gives me a definitive answer. Thanks for any responses.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BeaSTIngTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote