Siper2
Scooby Guru

Member#: 1134
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2015 Outback H-6
White

KD7000,
It's actually a sedan, the '98. Both are (the '95 too). We wanted a wagon, really, but those are VERY hard to find, at least in our price range it seems.

I've been chatting around and it seems like maybe the '95 is the way to go. The '98 certainly rides better, and has nicer seats/interior, but a couple people think the 2.2 might be a little more reliable for her for the price. If I can get the salesman down a good number of buck$, then we'll likely take that car. Especially since I have good rapport with Exeter Subaru as a frequent maintenance/parts customer (plus a few of the minor/semi-major repairs I've needed).

Does anyone know if a '00 RS suspension will fit in a '95 Legacy? I wouldn't think so, but I have my stock stuff and if it'd fit, I'd put it in the car. That'd fix the ride.

Snowphun,
Drat, I forgot you're in CT. The problem is time. (Always, eh?)
The only days we have off together are Thursday and Sunday; otherwise, it's a 3-hour round-trip commute to Boston for her everyday, and she has to be there at 6:45am and leave at 7pm.

I doubt she'd want to trek to CT on Thursday. If there's any way we could meet it might work, but....... ehh....
We'll also have to let the salesman know about this '95 pretty soon.

Timing sucks.

-Chris
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Siper2 is offline   Reply With Quote