docluvssubys
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 302896
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 STI
Metallic Gray

Hey guys! I finally have time to post items I have for sale. I've been in and out of port so it is a little difficult for me to get on here. But, I need extra money fast, some family situations came up. I hope you can help me out. I have a 2005 EJ205 block that I swapped out with a 2.5 block because I dented piston no.2. so it needs a little bit of care but it is perfect for someone who wants to build a car. Also, I have a 2005 TD-04 turbo with very minimal shaft play, if any at all. 2000 2.5RS coupe OEM suspension.(SOLD!!!) 2005 OEM up-pipe. Last I have a Walbro fuel pump. Unsure of the LPH and I dont have an install kit but I got the pump and filter in case anyone needs one. PRICES and DETAILS below! I am going to attempt to put pictures or a link for pictures on here but if they arent up right away bear with me. If you cannot see them please email me requesting to see them. But I think it might work. Also, I will be back in about a week the best way to contact me is via Text on my cell (760) 780-7293 Happy Shopping!

-Becca

2005 EJ20 block-80,000 miles-needs new piston #2 or swap all pistons. Perfect for anyone interested in a rebuild. There is nothing wrong with the crank or rod bearing as far as I know. But I will have a machine shop make sure of that in the next week or so. Just keep in mind that these blocks run $2200+ new, which is what I had to pay to make my Blubaru work again. I am asking $500+shipping OBO

2005 TD04 turbo-80,000 miles, very minimal shaft play if any at all. I easily made 16-18psi boost on this turbo and never had any problems with it. My block went before my turbo did. I am selling it because when I had to get my new block I was running hybrid and needed a bigger turbo to handle the torque. I am asking $200+shipping OBO.

SOLD!!!!
2000 2.5RS OEM suspension. <100,000 miles on them no problems whatsoever with them I just wanted a lower car so I put coilovers on my Blubaru. I am asking $200+shipping OBO.

2005 OEM up-pipe. No problems with this either. just had a catless up-pipe laying around when I swapped the engine so this is left over. I am asking $40+shipping OBO.

Walbro fuel pump. Unsure of the LPH has filter but not install kit. I am asking $25+shipping OBO.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by docluvssubys; 10-21-2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Price Changes
docluvssubys is offline   Reply With Quote