Member#: 245287
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnXfreeride View Post
no thanks from these pics..

It looks like its going to have a small trunk and minimal rear leg room - on top of (at least for now) no hatchback which is what I would want.

I think its too performance focused and losing its usability.. aka the wife would never approve since it wont hold 2 kids 2 adults and groceries for 4... or stuff for a trip.. or a bike rack.

I dont like the electric yellow - I always liked the red calipers with WRB or DGM cars.

I have a feeling its going to look a lot different in production since the uniqueness usually gets toned down from concept cars.

It doesnt look outdoor sporty to me.. I dont see that car with a bike rack and 2 downhill bikes on it.. The WRX lost its roots.

I dont see rally car.. I see road car.. imagine mud flaps on that thing?
I think they chose more of a road car route due to that fact that the general trend has become turning WRX/STI into road cars. I'd say, conservatively, 80-90% of people on here would rather put new springs/coils on their car for street use than change their suspension for a more rally/off-road. I'm not picking any side, thats just my general observation. More of the population would benefit from a car that offers road-type advantages.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KCsubikid is offline   Reply With Quote