scoutisimo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 315759
Vehicle:
2014 WRX Hatch
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbloink View Post
As far as noticeable performance, you can't feel any extra hp. The throttle feels a little more responsive and the car feels much less chuggy between 1500-1700 rpm. Its actually quite comfortable down there now. Over a 1000 mile test before I averaged 30.3 MPG and 37 MPH. After I installed it I ran the clock for another 1000 miles and got 31.2 MPG and 36 MPH. I drove it the same as i always do. 1000 miles probs isn't enough to really say but seeing as she only has 3300 miles I couldn't really do longer test. For $130 I'd say do it. It likely doesn't make too much of a difference but for $130 you can't expect too much of a gain.
Thanks for the update. For $130 and 1 mpg its bound to pay for itself in time.. not sure how long that would be.. 130 miles? Not long at all. I want one now. We all bought our cars new so im sure we all plan on keeping them for a while. As far as the rpm range.. thats exactly where my five speed impreza could use some help. Uuh Perrin, if youre tuning in, can we get a group buy on these please?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
scoutisimo is offline   Reply With Quote