Scooby Guru

Member#: 80649
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2000 2.5 Auto-X RSTi
Sparkly

Quote:
Originally Posted by garageGT View Post
yep it is, their subaru versions are also interesting units. We installed a twin scroll 7760 with Tomei TS headers and custom downpipe on our 05 WRX. I thought it would be pretty responsive but i guess 2.0 w/o ACVS is not happy with this setup, we need to run higher boost on it to see what it is really meant for lol They are coming up with 42.5mm ID version for the EJ257. We have the test car ready waiting for it its a dual AVCS GRB, so we shall see that one too. They are response maniacs, and I'm in between response and high and power. Well at least me and Tarzan talked them into getting a 35R for the cusco/tomei car for the AU time attack, he already improved couple of seconds at Fuji last week. Very exciting Also Sierra EVO just got the buttonwillow record, they will go head to head at AU. And the cyber EVO

I dont think R888s are grippy as they are supposed to be.. they are look alikes, and i guess feel alikes lol. not sure what to run yet..and i will take your recommendation for stiffer settings, i got a set of hks 14/12s but im driving the car to vegas i will just click it up a bit..
I'm curious about the response you did see with the TS 7760 on the 2.0. I have a Ver 7 JDM STi and really wanted to get my hands on the Tomei TS kit. You wouldn't be considering getting rid of the kit you guys have would you ? Or maybe sharing the info since I can't seem to find any about the kit.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
subydude is offline   Reply With Quote