Member#: 64908
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
10.8 XT+9.2@155 GR+
9.1/157mph 2015 STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitou View Post
That sucks, ****ty way to loose a motor, to a frickin alternator

Same 6266 or a different 62? Can't wait to see what the new setup does, maybe we can rendezvous in Chi-town for some racing this fall?

My MPS LR 2.5 short block is in route to Detroit now arriving Friday Decided to keep the stock location setup with all i just did to the KB custom up-pipe and EWG. Blouch gave me a killer deal on the new Dom 3.5xtr, 3" CH and keeping the ETS TMIC, so spool should be very good. I Supertrapp tunable muffler on the dump tube to be even more stealth with a v-band to run it open at the track
Ciao!
Your not kidding, it was ****ty.. I just cant get how my stock motor dealt with some much crap

Its a different 62 now, I don't even know the exact exhaust wheel combo. I also have a GTX to throw on if I want to compare.

To be honest I have not even been showing either of the 2 cars much love. After it wasn't ready last week I was kinda like "f' it" and started playing more with the GTR.

Your setup sounds like a killer one. I cant wait to see the power band it will produce. A lot of good stuff going on in that engine bay!!!

Here are a few GTR pics from the shootout. Al Norris Photography kicks ASS!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Junior2JZ is offline   Reply With Quote