blk6s
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 200057
Vehicle:
2018 Impreza 2.0i 5d
RalliSport Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by uspopo View Post
I am grateful that you purchased an Impreza so that you have a fulltime vehicle at your disposal for R&D. Thank you sir.
Absolutely, my pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MjSub2.0 View Post
I got a custom cat back and yes it has a little rumble, but I want more lol!
Consider it done. I'll build a 4-2-1 prototype for those more interested in rumble than power gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceFaceXC View Post
How do you feel about an EL design with the same collector and no cat? Any ballpark on what the price would be? I may be interested in such a header if it fits the BRZ. I could even calculate the primary diameter and lengths. I would love to make my own header but I don't have a tig machine and you seen to have it figured out.
Now this proposal excites me. I would love to tackle such a project. Price depends on a number of factors, but the million dollar question is will a header designed to fit the FB20 fit the FA20? I personally have wondered this very thing but haven't had the time to look into it. Assuming you own a BRZ, does your FA20 factory exhaust manifold look identical to the FB20 exhaust manifold pictured above? Any info you could provide would be extremely beneficial. Thanks
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
blk6s is offline   Reply With Quote