Invidia Catless DownPipe
Invidia Catless UpPipe
STi Intercooler
AEM Cold Air Intake
Perrin Turbo Inlet
GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley
COBB Electronic Boost Control Solenoid
Samco Intercooler Hoses

So today was finally the day I had my Turbo, Injectors, Pump, and Intake installed/tuned... This car is amazing. I have completely re-fallen in love with this vehicle. It's running smoother/stronger than it ever has. I thought maybe with an increase in power i'd lose some comfort but that was the farthest thing from the truth. I must give Paul at Yimi MAD PROPS for his time and skill. This car gets on the throttle and delivers smooth power throughout every gear.

I'm sure the Turbo and other mods helped with the power but i'm honestly more impressed with how SMOOTH the car feels. After getting a (poor) COBB tune last august i have to say the transformation is night and day. This morning the car ran rough and sluggish. After leaving Yimi Tuning's shop it's running flawlessly packed with power.

As for anyone researching/looking into getting a new turbo.... IF you have a 2.0L motor and do not buy the 16GXTR you deserve a big slap in the face. This is HANDS DOWN the best turbo i've ever seen on our smaller motors. It's the dividing factor between good and GREAT. Instant spool to throw you back into your seat with enough up top to keep it pulling hard through 4th gear. It's the perfect combo.

Dyno Sheet:

Previous Post: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2457748
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by sevier2; 03-18-2013 at 05:56 PM.
sevier2 is offline   Reply With Quote