View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 03:35 PM   #24
Cody_02WRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338434

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFM View Post
Hello NASIOC,

This thread was originially supposed to get opinions for a High Mileage WRX I was looking at a while ago. But I backed out, I'm willing to spend about 12,000 for a WRX but it'd need to have low miles. So now I basically would like to see what is a fair price range for mileage...

70,500 Miles on a 04 WRX, has CF bumpers and black wheels (Can't remember brand type), Greddy Exhaust. Rest is stock, and it comes with stock wheels, bumpers, exhaust etc. World Rally Blue
For 12,500

Is this a good deal? It's the best local deal I've found yet...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-CFM
I bought my 02 wrx for 10, 000 with 108, 000 miles on it and it was a bone stock white 5 speed and apparently rare to find, I bought it and knew right away it needed a clutch. I took it to carter Subaru in Seattle and they did my clutch, after that the car was like new! I have been throwing mods at it left and right and have almost got to 365hp out of it, I love my car and yeah it was a bit over priced but it was the best decision I've made. My next thing will be to have the 120k service with t-belt next and I'm just praying the head gaskets last for years to come. But the point is it was hard to find a stock wrx anymore so when I found this I jumped at it and have been happy ever since. I hope all works out for you and congrats on the new baby.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Cody_02WRX is offline   Reply With Quote