*** Banned ***

Member#: 203031
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2005 Baja Turbo
White/Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_delprete84 View Post
nice ride by the way. what u got in mind for future mods? Im still in a pickle with my car audio and no one told me to take a shot
Thanks. I really need to get my utec, 4" down pipe, and full exhaust so i can put on my VF39 ive had sitting around for ever, and get a protune. Thats in the future. I really want a set of megan racing coils, and a set of STi BBS's, along with a nice set of brembo's. And obviously a 6spd tranny lol. but thats all a LONG ways out. and a LOT of money. probably wont happen till the car is paid off in 4 years. Need to get my front windows tinted to match the back, CF hood. PAINTED! i hate cf unpainted most the time. Switching to front mount IC, intake of course when that happens, and i dunno, bunch of stuff. it will all happen, just not sure in which order yet lol. Also going to do some polyurethane liner work on it in misc places. I own my own business, and a service i offer is spray in bedliners, so i want to do some cool things with the baja to help promote that and its unlimited number of uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chp_Stix View Post
gald you found the problem, when i read your OP I would have called the same problem, that is a typical response from a deck when I speaker grounds out, the amp shuts down to protect itself.

nice ride BTW i want to see pics!!
Ill try to take some recent ones tomorrow. But heres a couple from the first day i bought it, and the first 3 mods i did in the first 5 hours of ownership haha.

Perrin Upper and Lower Intercooler hoses.

De-ambered head lights and Rallitek LIcense plate frames

STi REAL carbon fiber pedals. not walmart knock off ****.

ANd this is a VERY ****ty photoshop of what im going for

Ill take some pictures tomorrow, of the deck and all around shots.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SubarusRmyThing is offline   Reply With Quote