View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #573
Ripper
Shooty Patooty

Member#: 7774

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattylicous View Post
Oh hai.

I was in Norman all day yesterday for the OU/ND game (didn't actually go to the game) and heard about the trade late. It was a rough day to be an Oklahoma fan.

At first I didn't like it but after thinking about it I am okay with it. They offered him as much as they could. He isn't worth potentially screwing the teams salary cap situation for the next four years. I'm not real big on either Lamb or Martin but I haven't seen them play much. Martin is only under contract through this year and I don't expect them to re-sign him.

I'll miss watching Harden play. He was a fan favorite being a bench player and having an awesome beard. It was good move for the long run. Its nice having a GM that has a plan that works and sticks to it.
That's why your team can be sustainable. Teams like LA can just wait and expect stud free agents to want to sign with them. Plus they don't care about the luxury tax.

Sam has a broad approach and looks down the line. I think you're going to really like Lamb in time. He's a Calhoun coached kid. Uconn guys typically have long successful careers. Allen, Gordon, Villanueva, Okafor, Butler, Gay, Rip, and so on.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.