Scooby Newbie

Member#: 190479
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 XV Crosstrek
2012 Impreza- Deep Cherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by myklwrx View Post
i would like to thank you Tom for going out of your way and take time to post all that you have in here. i personally know the majority of the members that attend these meets, whether by coincidence that we knew each other before and happen to both own subarus now, or have meet in the past because we own subarus. i might not agree with what some have posted, i may not agree with what some have to say about others, but i do agree that it is all banter and is nothing that cant be overcome and put in the past.

as of right now there is not only 1, but 2 fbook "meet" groups that have come out of all of this. i am "member" of both. do i think it is a bad thing to have these, no. but like Tom is saying it is not fair to exclude anybody due to the differences the a few may have with each other.

i enjoy going to these meets as well as my gf, even if there are people there i may not see eye to eye with i able able to either ignore them, or let it go for the time being. it is not worth it in my opinion to have to go through all this effort just to hang out with people who share the same interest, you put a group of people together it doesnt matter what it is, there is going to be differences, thats the great part about opinions, we all have them, but its a matter of how those opinions are represented.

i really hope this will not be my last post in here, but if it comes down to it, i will separate myself from it. i love all of you in your own special way (total homo meant) and know i will be able to see most of you outside of this separately but would prefer to have the group as a whole, the way it should be.

that is my rant...do with it what you may.

+1 and would like to say that I didn't know that there were 2 groups but I guess I'm not cool enough

I prefer posting here and will continue as long as I keep going to these.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.