Scooby Newbie

Member#: 330797
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza 5dr Prm
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan03 View Post
RE: Satin White Pearl [Finish]
Bought 2013 Impreza wagon within two weeks after washing the vehicle noticed several spots on the hood, roof & side of the car. Thinking about the possibility tried taking it out however it didn't come out. Rust in the pearl flake?
forgot to update...i took my car in and got them to repaint the front bumper and now it matches better. initially the corporate rep (just happen to make a visit) was trying to show me how all the new cars on the lot in swp also had the discoloration or uneven paint match "thus" its normal. i told him ive had several white cars and none has ever done this. just because all the cars have the same issue (although they were as off as mines) doesnt mean there isnt an issue. He said he would address it with corporate but possibly its due to paint on metal (body) adheres differently to plastic (bumper). anyways he said he would do it as a one time courtesy and had it repainted.

its definitely better than having a yellowish bumper, it hasnt discolored since so i think its really a manufacturing paint issue or paint process issue.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Blackmamba24kb is offline   Reply With Quote