NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 198281
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by albersondh View Post
If you did just the header with a v-band flange right after the 4-1 collector, I would be VERY interested. This has kept me away from the holy header, I love the header, but the rest of it is worthless for my application.
I'm considering how we can offer this setup with different options/flanges. Not exactly sure which ones would be best to start with, but this is something we're considering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tja1618 View Post
Yeah I'm wondering if something like WReXd mentioned would work; sort of like a lot of 4G63 manifolds are. My friend runs a twin scroll setup that has two wastegates basically welded to the collector. Seems to work for him.
We're working on something. I can't give away the farm just yet but it will have single WG TS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MI Racing View Post
Sounds a lot like what Turn In Concepts and I were asking for last winter

I hope you bring it out, as I don't even want to make another manifold for my own car

I would suggest rotating the turbo up and more in front of the crank pulley to help those of us not scavenging oil out of the turbo.
The intention here was for the drag guys that are really chopping up the front end and have a bit more space. Tough to do on a road coarse car unless the secondary takes a turn (to the side, or up, or however floats your boat). For MAX power (drag) having no bends in the secondary gains ~5% flow. On a 700+hp drag car this can add up to quite a bit.

I gotta ask... Why the aversion to running a scavenge pump?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KillerBMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote