Scooby Newbie

Member#: 193934
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
Texas born n' raised

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerryan View Post
I've been having the same issue with my 2011 WRX. It's stock (except for an SPT catback), and I started to notice the temperature gauge fluctuations a couple months back (currently around 21,300 on the odo). I scheduled an appointment to get it checked out on Monday, and today I shot this video of the problem:

http://youtu.be/2OOYwjjJ6dM

I've also experienced the same bucking/surging under light throttle like rxfuel described, so I'm hoping they will be able to fix both of those issues at once.
We have the exact same car, 2011 WRX stock besides SPT CBE 28k miles. I am also experiencing exactly this. First time I took it into the dealership they said they found loose oil in the turbo and intercooler so they went ahead and replaced the turbo.

Since then the idle and bucking has not been as violent as it was before they replaced the turbo. But I still am getting it.

My car is currently at the dealership being looked at, and so far they cannot find a cause as to why it's acting the way it is.

Once I find out more details I'll post back with any type of useful information. I'm just glad I'm not the only one!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ccoz is offline   Reply With Quote