View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:50 AM   #21
MSI
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 95419
Chapter/Region: E. Canada

JDM cover I doubt would work. It looks like it using some pre-set holes in the OE part to hold the clips.

No idea about the noise, this is for racecars that are already stripped of all sound deadening material and make a lot of noise anyhow. Noise factor is not a concern for this application.

I would say we will start taking orders from vendors in 3-4 weeks.

No idea about the Cusco mount. Not even sure what it is.

Unfortunately we are unable to check to see what does and does not fit for the simple reason who we were making these parts for, dedicated race cars.

I fear perhaps I posted this in the wrong section. This is not meant to work with street cars at all. That being said, there is probably going to be a wide range of tuner parts, exhausts, etc, that will not work with it.

What I can offer is that as clients install this with different items, I can post up saying, "it works with this", etc, etc, etc.

I just want to make sure that people don't start buying this expecting everything to fit like a glove with tons of other aftermarket parts.

We normally will refund customers if they are not happy with a part or the fitment does not work. Unfortunately, this part will not be one of those. We will warranty failures, but not fitment issues.

I hope this helps clear the air a little, and I truly mean no dis-respect to anyone.

-mark
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MSI is offline   Reply With Quote