Scooby Guru

Member#: 3148
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
12 Ford F150 EB
00 BRP 2.5RS (again)

Quote:
Originally posted by ATX25RS
this issue came up even when kevin was removed as mod.....or stepped down or whatever....i truly believe this would alleviate a lot of these problems.....its a lot of things would be solved if we reverted back to that, but then it could also cause some problems....i think a lot of problems that arose with kev, and the lack of respect was that people KNEW him.....ie...an example, not picking on anyone, but i remember when another member got into with kev, some of the issues were also personal, and this member basically threw some stuff in his face....so it can work in two ways.....
The mods need to be professional in their conduct in the forum they moderate. You cannot hold personal grudges against people... well you can, but if you act on those then you ar enot worth a monkey spank as a moderator.... I don't know exactly how everything went down last time (actually, Idon't remember), but this is just stupid....

I hope TXIC is still around for you guys. My contribution to the current problem was not intended, but a good point was made so the punishment was taken to the extreme again.

Casey
(I spanked the I-Club monkey)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Texas25RS is offline   Reply With Quote