P3Auto
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 241881
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2014 P3 Import Auto
AWD Dyno, Mods, etc

Yes we are going to break in the built GTR motor after we install it and the built trans on the dyno.

I'm about to roll a car onto the equipment now to start the break in and check for issues. If all checks out today then we will be starting to take customers in for sessions later this coming week.

Existing customers will have priority first as a thank you to them.

I have not pulled the trigger on pricing but I am trying to setup price levels based on purpose of the dyno session. I want to make it fair and affordable for the people just wanting to do a few pulls and get a print out vs a full blown tuning session. Its difficult to figure it out the pricing, in the lower 48 it is all over the place depending on the shop and location.

Anyway another few days and we should have this knocked out. On a side note for those of you itching to use this equipment you will not be able to run studded tires on it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

P3 Import Autowerks, Modifications, Custom Tuning
ALL IMPORTS / 30k, 60k, 90k, dealer like services, Warranty work
[/B]101 E. Swanson Ave
Wasilla, AK. 99654[B]
Phone : 907.355.6655 [/B](text msg ok)
[B] Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/B]Like Us On Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BBB Accredited, ASE Master Techs, Fully licensed and insured garage.
Why yes we do have the only AWD Chassis Dyno!