View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 11:29 PM   #11
SiNFuL-iMpReZa
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 14605

Sorry for the slow responses guys...ive been in San Diego for a few days...Yea i used to have a hookup earlier in the year with Infinite, sounded great, quick responses. After i checked back in with them about a week ago, NO RESPONSE, and the engine price went up 2g, and the engine had 20k more miles than it used to, and it didnt include a 6spd. I now am hooked with swapjdm.com. If anyone has anything bad to say, let me know. So far ive gotten quick response emails with tons of details and willingful help. a GREAT deal. $5800 for a '02 STi engine w/ 6spd.(and the neccesary swap equipment-ecu,wiring harnesses,etc). And to answer SKYWALKER's Q, yes i have a guy about 20min away from me who is willing to install and help me build a '95 L AWD into a pure-speed-fun-control,etc car. heh. He offered to put in a turbo into a 2.5rs and give me 500+hp, as he has a RS-T w/ 600hp, but id rather have the EJ20, which is built for power, not forced. I might push the boost to get like 320hp...but after that u just get some high revving and great drag which isnt too much fun after a while, and if you can go 220mph in a civic, would u really even dare to? =). for fun and rally 320hp at 2820lb should be pretty gosh darn(censored) fast! heh. Probably take down most ferraris. Thanks again for all your responses, and feel free to keeping critizing or adding suggestions. or if you want to personalize it, email me at [email protected] . thanks guys...take care.
Peace,
Galen
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SiNFuL-iMpReZa is offline   Reply With Quote