View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #37
ac85
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 278852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie_Noob_Brian View Post
Took my car to the dealer for my squeaking clutch also. It makes a much different noise than your car tho. Popped my hood for a manager and 3 tech guys and the first thing they said is I like that TMIC set up! LOL. They said they have had a few of the new cars come in with this problem and started to set me up a date. While he was looking around he noticed my EWG, ect, ect. I was surprised on how they enjoyed seeing the modded cars. Needless to say my car will be worked on for free with a rental car for 2 days also.

Oh they also said its not an easy job. Apparently they are going to have to drop my transmission. They said its some balljoint connector something under the hood. I dont know.
i have the clutch pedal creaking/groaning noise as well as the throwout bearing noise. went to multiple dealers and contacted soa, was told that they need the noise to get worse before they can look into further. any possible way you can get some more information as to what the actual cause of the pedal noise was? do you think it was this? http://www.iwsti.com/forums/3606958-post36.html
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ac85 is offline   Reply With Quote