View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 03:33 AM   #10
8Complex

Member#: 922
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
16 WRX (white)
04 FXT (red)

Graham - An old-schooler... goes by ralyrcr on the board when he's around. The car has been through the hands of several bad tuners/shops, and I get to clean it all up! (yay!)

Sunrise City Rider - I was thinking that, but I think I may either drill a few holes up above the gas pedal (I've got two -6an lines to run through there) or running them somewhere up high behind the dash on the driver's side and coming out in/near the cowl intake area. Either way, I know I'm going to be in pain with the cage in the car. :-/

wac - The rail is stock from AZ Speed & Marine (about 9/16" ID) and the AN line is all -6. I believe those injectors are sandwiched in there well enough to have a monkey hang on them. Those lines really aren't that heavy, so I don't have too much in the way of worries there.

Charge - Yup, the one and only. And yes, I have a book worth of marks against that original tuner. *shrug*

HndaTch627 - Well, 5psi, same difference, though. Good luck with your project as well... I think yours is a bit cleaner then mine though.

When I get the chance and hopefully the car is back up to it's near-100% level, I'll ask the owner if I can post a few more pics of it... it's a helluva project, and it's going to go like a bat out of hell with a backwind.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
8Complex is offline   Reply With Quote