mr_durdan
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 77690
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2007 STI
OBP

I've had my Grimmspeed LWCP for about a month now. I ordered the black one along with the installation tool. The finish and quality of the piece is amazing. The packaging was also top notch. Using the tool made the job so easy and straightforward. It was very easy to notice the difference in weight between the stock pulley and this one. I made sure to pay special attention, on my way to work, to how my car drove before the GS pulley. After installation, I immediately noticed how much easier the car was to upshift and downshift. What I mean by that, is how forgiving the drivetrain seemed to be for making sloppy throttle blips and clutch engagement between gears. Everyone tries to drive smoothly most of the time, but sometimes your tired ass can't pull it off resulting in a lot of driveline shock. This is the #1 thing this pulley helps with. It also feels like it pulls ever-so-slightly faster in the lower gears, but it's hard to tell with the butt dyno. Overall I couldn't be happier with my purchase and the top notch customer service that Grimmspeed provides.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mr_durdan is offline   Reply With Quote