Vendor Sales Rating: (43)

Member#: 198281
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Scooby View Post
Can you manage to test an Apexi GT spec? the piping is bigger than those and has a resonator
See below

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBMotorsport View Post
A well designed muffler (assuming the entry/exit tube is straight in/out) should flow as well as a straight tube. Assuming they both use quality mufflers, then the bends definitely come into play.

If it's quiet and makes better power (measurable and unquestionable) vs the sideways 'dual' exhaust I will have accomplished the goal I set out on. I don't want to get caught up in comparing against more and more setups because it will be never ending. There will ALWAYS be someone who says "I have, or like, X exhaust, but does yours make more power (weight less, sound better, etc.)?" I will post data that may sway people and it may make people question it against other options. I would loose my shirt if I answered all those questions for them
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vs.