GremlinDX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 133690
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
Lighting Red

Hey guys,

I am helping run this pilot PDX event with the NER region of the SCCA. Its going to be a full day

You will start out running 5 min heats on the pair of 1/3 mile autoX courses. One course will be run dry while the other will be wet (put your awd to use!!). Then, while the Club Racers are on their lunch break we will take to the track. Every 2 or 3 drivers will be matched with an instructor and they will take you out on the track and you run "lead, follow" laps for about 20 min. Then in the afternoon we will be running the full autocross course for for 5 minute heats until the end of the day.

In car instruction will be available from our autoX, club race, and rallyX veterans for anyone who wants it. This is a great opportunity to get a taste of what tracking your car is like in both a safe and low pressure event. I hope to see a few subies out there tearing it up!! But don't worry any safe cars are allowed.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me me with them. Here is the link to the event on motorsportsreg.

**A SNELL SA2000+ or M2000+ rated helmet is required. If you have a problem locating and wish to attend please contact me. I should be able to help you out

**Convertables must have a hardtop, or factory or better rollover protection that clears the helmet of all occupants.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/index....1#.Ubh-qmS9Kc1
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by GremlinDX; 06-15-2013 at 11:38 AM.
GremlinDX is offline   Reply With Quote