View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #11
girodisc
Former Vendor

Member#: 177674
Chapter/Region: NWIC

HELLO!!!! Sorrys its been a while I know but I have been working on the the most insane build ever and I haven't been giving the Lego some love.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1840729

But I have taking a slight walkabout on this project to clear my head working on the Lego again so I can get some ideas for the other project sorted out.

So here are some pics of my progress. Took some 1990 Honda Accord Fenders and cut the flares off to make myself a "poor mans" widebody so I can could fit some new wheels. MB Battle 18x9.5 +15 on BF Goodrich G-Force KDW 245/35/18s. These wheels were only made for 5x114.3 so I swapped to STi hubs that I re-drilled to 5x114.3 so then next step would be to install STi Brembos. Did that and painted them Henessey Viper "snake bite" green and I took it one step further and threw in my Ver 7 RA Spec-C Close ratio 6-speed in as well. Currently the car is going threw the last few tweeks before I give it to my buddy to paint while I jump back onto the Super Scoob.

Anyways sorry for the delay and in about a month after the Super scoop gets off the lift I'll be doing some engine work to the Legacy for a turbo and in the mean time I'll take on a few one day projects in the interior dressing it up for its new exterior goodness.

ENJOY!!!

New wheels:

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
girodisc is offline   Reply With Quote